Background

December 7, 2010

Happy Feast of St. Nick! (yesterday)

St. Nicholas visited our home last night while we were sleeping! We have had a wonderful day celebrating his feast day, and enjoying the contents of what he put in our shoes!  The boys got their shoes filled with chocolate coins, punching balloons, and of course, an orange.  He also left them a beautiful book about the very first Christmas.  Josh's shoe also had some treats as well as a big spotlight, which we will enjoy while camping or hunting for creatures in the dark!  And in my shoe was Josh Groban's CD- Noel, which I have probably listened to a dozen times already today!   Here is a picture of the boys enjoying their balloons



More updates to come soon....(I hope!)

1 comment:

  1. How Fun! I think we need to start this tradition at the Vlieger house. Did you find the "Very First Noel" DVD. If not, I will look here, and send it to you!? Let me know.....

    ReplyDelete