Background

December 6, 2011

Feast of St. Nicholas

Happy Feast Day!!  


The boys were highly anticipating this day, and they reminded us multiple times to put our shoes out the night before.  We did, and St. Nick was able to find us in our new, temporary location.   The boys came running out of their room this morning to see the contents of their shoes....chocolate gold coins, a new toothbrushes and Jan Brett's The Night Before Christmas book for them to share.  Josh got honey roasted cashews, and I was excited to get Andrea Bocelli's Christmas CD.  I wonder if the entire hotel is tired of hearing it already....probably not!








Happy Advent!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun tradition! I sure hope you are getting close to getting into a house. You are a trooper for sure!! Love the post about your shopping trip. I can so relate. Since Brad has been gone we have gone without A LOT to avoid shopping with all 4 kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the excitement and joy on their faces! Don't wear yourself out on the C.D. b/c I expect it to be playing constantly when I get to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The smiles on their faces say it all!!

    ReplyDelete