Background

May 26, 2012

Around here...

...these days, things are always busy and active.  Here are some photos:
MARCH
 First Bath
Ben

Sam

I had promised a certain sister of mine, that I would not vacuum for a LOOOONG period of time during my post partum recovery.  Well, anyone who knows me, knows that it was very difficult for me to give this up.  We had some days here and there between company, and on one particular day, the floors were driving me crazy.  So, since Henry loves to be a "big helper", I asked him if he wanted to vacuum for me- he jumped at the opportunity.  This boy has loved the vacuum since birth.  When he was a one year old, and having a particularly rough day, I would let him vacuum (at the time, I had a canister vacuum so it was much lighter), and after a bit, that boy was back to his happy self.  As you can see by the photos, he took his job very seriously!  He did such a great job, I surprised him with a payment of $0.5, and he was over-the-top excited.
look at those vacuum lines, impressive!


William and Ben
APRIL

We have smiles!  The babies started smiling around 7 weeks old (I think!), as well as coo-ing and laughing.   

Ben is the master "coo-er" he can't smile without talking
Sam does the gigantic, silent smile, and then he startles himself by bursting out with a joyful squeal

 Practicing different focuses with the camera (Sean, William & Ben)
 Have I mentioned that we share a duplex with a family with four boys?!  They have two teens and two younger boys who are perfect friends for our boys.  Here they are  post Easter egg hunt

 Tummy time:
Ben takes this seriously, always trying to lift his head as high as he can.  Sam, on the other hand, has found that being on his tummy is a nice relaxing position to just rest his head and watch his brother


 It is t-ball season around here.  Henry and Sean are both on teams, and loving it.  I think they prefer fast pitch, but this will do for now.   I guess the photos we have of Sean are in the "May" folder- you will see him when I get around to further updates.

Ben

2 comments:

  1. GREAT pictures! it's so fun to see your boys grow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are growing so fast- all 5 of them. So glad you post pictures!

    ReplyDelete