Background

July 9, 2013

16 months and outside

Ben and Sam are loving the outdoors these days, and they have discovered water!  Since they have officially been "keeping me busy" and I have about five unfinished blog posts, I figured I'd just go ahead and throw a few pictures up of these little guys




These two are so much fun, and so busy....we have entered a different phase of "busy" with them which consists of keeping them safe because their climbing skills are amazing.
I would say that they get along with each other very well which is wonderful and adorable-  however, it isn't always harmonious- they have their fair share of tug-of-wars, hitting, hair pulling, pinching and biting.  At any given time, Ben is walking around with at least one remnant of a bite mark.  They talk to each other and mimic each others' noises- I am not sure if it is twin talk, but they seem to understand each other.  

1 comment:

  1. oi! i was just thinking the same thing about juliana's latest "phase" (the keeping her safe part b/c she is a climber too!). i can't imagine having to keep track of two of her! the boys are getting so big! just darling!

    ReplyDelete