Background

December 30, 2009

In Loving Memory...

of our "dog-ter"


SALLY BEAR CONWAY
June 21, 2005- December 30, 2009
Sally was a fun-loving English Mastiff, who had no idea how large she was.  She had a huge heart, and loved being loved.  Some of Sally's favorite activities included: trips to the park, neighborhood walks, tug-of-war, chasing the boys, posing as a mountain to climb and/or a horse to ride, riding in the car, playing in the hose & sprinkler, and most of all...laying curled up in a ball on someone's feet.  Sally loyaly served her family with unconditional love, affection, excitement, protection, forgiveness and most of all, patience. She leaves behind many wonderful memories.  Sally is survived by her human family: Dad, Mom, Brothers- Sean & William, and Brother & Best Friend- Henry.   


Please pray for us as we mourn our loss.  Thank you.

6 comments:

  1. Jen... I'm so sorry to hear about Sally. We know this must be so sad for you and Josh and the boys especially Henry. She was such a good dog and always so friendly with the girls. They will be sad to hear the news. We will keep you in our prayers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, jen! i'm so sorry. sally was such a sweeheart. why do the good dogs always end up going too soon? we'll be thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Josh/Jen/Boys, I am so sorry to hear about Sally. I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes because we loved her too! I know firsthand how hard it is to lose a beloved pet. I wish I had known about it sooner. Love & prayers to all, Mom & Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about this guys!! Our prayers are definately with you and the boys.
    love Brian, Molly, Penelope and Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my word! I just logged on to find this...I am so sorry. I screamed and all 6 of the other members of my crew came running in. Greg kept firmly telling me to keep scrolling down b/c I read so slowly due to the tears in my eyes. We are so sorry and so sad for all of you. Prayers. Sally was the best dog I have ever seen in action!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sorry!
    Alison

    ReplyDelete