Background

December 18, 2009

Snow Days!

Henry and Sean are loving the 12 inches of snow that we got a week or so ago.  Josh has been taking them sledding, and he helped them build a snowman.  They have logged many hours in the backyard playing and eating snow.  Sally loves chasing the boys around, and has been a good sport, taking her fair share of snowballs in the face. 
It took a few tries, but we finally found a solution to Sean's hat issue...now he is able to see what color of snow he is eating!  The first day I sent the boys out, it was "just for 10 minutes" while I made lunch, so I didn't put their snowpants on...lesson learned...."just 10 minutes" turned into an hour, wet pants, red faces, and runny noses.  Apparently Sean didn't care, he threw a fit when I dragged him inside!


1 comment:

  1. These pictures are so great. They make me want to laugh and cry all at once!

    ReplyDelete