Background

September 9, 2010

Papa's visit

My dad was here a few weeks ago for a visit, and we had a FANTASTIC time with him!  It was great having his company, and the boys really enjoyed some special time with Papa.  He was here to witness Will's first steps, and he even got Will to say, "Papa"!  Henry and Sean enjoyed his lessons in how to be a "root'in-toot'in cowboys," and showing Papa all around Florida (at least the part we live in)!  

Josh and I were able to take advantage of the free babysitting, and we had a wonderful date night on our 6th anniversary.  Here we are before we left....and right after I fell down the stairs.  Needless to say, I don't wear heals much these days.  Luckily for me, my handsome date was there at the bottom attempting to catch me!  

Dad took a two day side trip to Alabama to visit EWTN headquarters, and The Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament.  On his way back to our house, he was kind enough to stop by Costco, and load us up with non-parishables.  We miss having a Costco nearby, but we miss you, Dad, even more.  Looking forward to your next visit....

1 comment:

  1. I love how intensely the boys are reading with Papa yet how snuggled in they are. I miss snuggling your boys and snuggling into Papa myself!

    How can you be smiling after the fall? Did you limp all night? And a happy, belated sixth!

    ReplyDelete