Background

October 29, 2011

Ready or not....

We were recently playing a game of hide-and-seek outside, and then Josh and I took a break while the boys continued to play the game.  Henry was counting, while Sean & William were hiding.  Now, prior to this particular turn, the boys had been pretty clever with finding places to hide, so Josh and I first assumed that Sean was being funny.  Nope, that kid held so still and was so proud of his great hiding spot, that we were left laughing, and at the same time, wondering what the heck??!!  He really never ceases to surprise us....

Notice the soccer ball, always at his side.

2 comments:

  1. I think I can hide behind twiggy trees too, and walk in too narrow of spaces but those bumps and bruises always bring me down to earth.

    Maybe he thinks he is invisible??? Maybe he is just very, very confident.

    I think he is incredibly perfect! And I thank you and Sean for allowing me a hearty laugh this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's hilarious! apparently I used to hide behind my pinky finger :)

    ReplyDelete