Background

November 5, 2012

Fall

A few weekends ago we took some Fall photos of the boys, and thank goodness we didn't delay, because Sandy blew most of the leaves off of the trees and over into Pennsylvania.  We had intended on just getting pictures of the twins, but ended up photographing evereryone.  Overall, I am impressed at what a great time we had doing this.  I also learned that some of our children are easier to make look like their natural selves than others, and age is not a factor.  We ended up taking over 1,000 photos, which made it difficult to sift through all of them to find the random good one of each child, so I didn't, I just picked a few (too many) to share.  Also, I had trouble with collages, and lacked the time to problem solve, so you get to view each.and.every.one all big and stuff!  Enjoy!







Had I known we were going to get some pictures of all of the boys together, I would have coordinated their clothes some what.  It is obvious that I love stripes, but this is pretty ridiculous!






I took the following pictures of Sean, and just so you appreciate the looks on his face, we were talking sports.  He was deciding which sport was his favorite, so cute!




















Poor Ben had the least fun out of everyone, he would have rather been napping, and he actually did at one point, so we did our best to not torture him too much which resulted in very few individual shots.

2 comments:

  1. great pictures! so natural looking and fun. love seeing how big the boys are all getting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, you are hired. You have a great camera and a great eye. Please come. I have seven who need updated photos...it has been embarrassingly long. All of your sons are so darn good looking!

    ReplyDelete