Background

November 3, 2012

Halloween

Not much to say about Halloween this year....it was definitely a smaller celebration than past years, which was a-okay with us!  All of the Halloween parties were canceled because of Sandy's visit, and we weren't even sure trick-or-treating would happen, but it did, and in spite of the simplicity of it, fun happened.  Trick-or-treating actually gave us all an excuse to come out of our caves and talk and share Sandy stories, and be grateful that we were spared more serious damages.
I can't even begin tell you what kind of crazy has been going on in our house after a couple of days being shut in our home followed by mass quantities of  Halloween candy...unreal!
Same costumes, different year, different kids...


We had actually planned a really great family themed costume, but it ended up being impossible for this year.  Stay tuned, we will make it happen next year!  So, my costume was simply a basketball in my shirt, I decided to be pregnant!  And, since I was pushing twin babies in my beast-of-a-stroller, I got some good reactions!



1 comment:

  1. haha love the costumes! can't wait to see your family costumes next year. I've been trying to push some ideas for us to wear as a family, but Brian wearing costumes!
    glad you guys were spared from the hurricane...one more reason to live in omaha ;)

    ReplyDelete